Once you have an ecommerce website, the next step is to market that site to acquire qualified traffic. Once viewed as an optional add-on, internet marketing is now viewed as an essential part of launching a new website. After all, why build a site that nobody knows about?
This is where our Internet Marketing team takes the reins. Based on your business, goals, and budget, they will come up with a plan for you that includes one or all of our internet marketing services in order to help you achieve your vision for the site.
Our services include:
- Google Pay-per-Click (PPC) – According to Google, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend on PPC advertising. Our team will target keywords with a real impact on your business at the lowest possible cost per click in order to generate leads to your website.
- Google Shopping – Shopping ads are another way to get your products seen by potential customers. Our marketing team sets up your product feed and the accompanying AdWords campaign to make sure your products are shown when your target customer is looking.
- Facebook Ads – With over 1 billion people logging onto Facebook daily (Facebook, 11/1/17), it’s too big to ignore. With Facebook’s deep targeting tools, our team can deliver ads to your primary target customers based on their interests, income and more.
- LinkedIn Ads – LinkedIn, the world’s professional networking platform, includes 133 million members from the US alone. When it comes to B2B ecommerce, LinkedIn is great for targeting users when they’re thinking about their careers. Our team can get you in front of the people you want to target, leading to more website traffic and, ultimately, more conversions.
- Remarketing Ads – These ads target users who have demonstrated interest in your brand by visiting your website. Also known as “follow me” ads, they keep your name in front of potential customers as they view other websites. Our team will craft remarketing ads that are sure to keep people coming back.
…and more. We’re always open to new possibilities and we’d love to hear your ideas for marketing your web presence. We can help you achieve your vision and grow your traffic, and we look forward to helping you do so.